---- Message d'origine ----
De : Redbubble Content Team <email@example.com>
À : firstname.lastname@example.org
Objet : Your work on Redbubble - MoezGrandParis
Date : 17/05/2016 01:23:34 CEST
We have removed the following content from Redbubble in response to past complaints from Nike International Ltd, the claimed owner or licensee of related intellectual property and in accordance with Redbubble's IP/Publicity Rights Policy:
NIKE MICROSOFT PAINT: http://www.redbubble.com/works/show/21838594If you believe that removal of the above content is the result of a mistake (for example, that you have authorization to use the relevant content from the content owner) or misidentification, you can send us a counter notice. Such counter notice must provide the following information:
- an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the relevant matter;
- a description of the content which we have removed, including the URL on which the content was located on the Redbubble site;
- your address, telephone number, and email address;
- a statement by you that you consent to the jurisdiction of the Federal District Court, San Francisco County, California, United States and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification described above or an agent of such person;
- a statement by you that, under penalty of perjury, you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled;
Please note that in some circumstances, if the work does not comply with our User Agreement and/or IP/Publicity Rights Policy, we may not be able to send your counter notice on to the party who has claimed ownership or licensee status over the intellectual property at issue. Rather, we may inform you at the time of receipt that we cannot reinstate the work. We may also request further information from you in order to determine whether the work can be reinstated.
However, you should be aware that in some circumstances we will inform the above mentioned third party that you have provided a counter notice, as well as provide this party with a copy of your counter notice, which will include your personal contact information. This party will have 14 days to bring legal action against you in the United States. After 14 days, if they do not bring legal action and you would like your content restored to the Redbubble site, you may contact us to request that we reinstate your work. Redbubble may restore the content at that time if it otherwise complies with our User Agreement and IP/Publicity Rights Policy.
Further information regarding Redbubble's IP/Publicity Rights Policy and User Agreement can be found here:
Redbubble Content Team